Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Thank you for your continued support!

As you may know, the results in our Legislative District 28 House race remain very close:  I trail Mary Hamway by 7 votes, or .03 percent, out of tens of thousands of votes cast.  More votes may remain to be counted and a recount is all but certain.

I congratulate Representative Kate Brophy McGee for her renomination and Mary Hamway for a strong campaign.  When the voters' decision is known, either Mary or I will carry the Republican banner to victory this November.

Thank you once again for your support and for all you do. I hope to have your support if the final votes go our way.  We have a terrific statewide ticket and I look forward to continuing our effort to preserve our precious freedoms.

Shawnna
Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post.