Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Thank you

In February, we launched our campaign promising to give our very best efforts, to run with heart and press on to the finish. Tonight, our best efforts brought us to victory.
Thank you for the confidence you've shown in me and for seeing me through the long contest that is now behind us.
I want every Republican voter to know that you are welcome in this campaign -- we need you, and I’m asking for your support. 
We are not finished building this broad coalition.  And if you are ready to make Arizona the reforming, job-creating, welcoming place that we are meant to be, then I ask for your help, because this campaign is for you. 
Every day, I will state my convictions and respect those of others.  I will run as I intend to serve.  I want to be governor for all the people, and in this campaign I will reach out to all Arizonans.
You have my word that as the Republican nominee I will keep giving this race the best that is in me, and I will earn the vote by showing the best that is in Arizona. 
Thank you all very much,

Doug
Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post.