Saturday, August 30, 2014

Mary Hamway: Primary Election Results

Elect Mary Hamway
The voters of LD 28 have spoken and while the outcome is not what I had hoped for, this campaign has been an amazing adventure for me. I've learned more than I could have imagined about our state and our district and made countless new friends.

It is the friends, old and new, who helped me get into and run this race and gave me the much-needed support and encouragement throughout this primary election. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

I congratulate Kate Brophy McGee on her big win and I look forward to her continued responsible leadership at the State Capitol.

As for myself, I plan to take some time to reconnect with my family and close friends, and I look forward to finding other ways to contribute to the state we love.

My sincerest thanks again.

Mary Hamway.
Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post