Monday, August 25, 2014

Time For The Final Push! Bob Littlefield LD 23 Candidate for AZ House of Representatives

There are only a few hours left in this election campaign, but it is far from over. Election officials estimate there could be as many as 17,000 votes still to be cast in LD23 via early ballots yet to be turned in and voters who cast their ballots at the polls. We need to compete for every one of those votes to make sure we overcome all of the dark-money, hit-piece mailers attacking me. So I still need your help to win this election!

First and foremost I need your vote. If you have an early ballot it is too late to mail it back – you will have to drop it off at any Maricopa County polling place tomorrow in order for it to be counted.

The other thing you can do to help is to spread the word about my positive campaign. If you have not already done so, please ask your friends, neighbors and relatives in LD23 to vote for me. A recommendation from a trusted friend or relative is worth far more than any mailer or robocall. Email your contacts and let them know why they should vote for me. Then, post that email to your Facebook, Twitter or other social media accounts. Feel free to use any of the material on my web site or Facebook page. If they have any questions, would like more information about my campaign or would like to help, my web site is www.boblittlefield.com and my phone # is 602-228-9145.
 
Remind those of your contacts who are registered as Independents or Party Not Determined that they will have to request a Republican Party ballot at the polls tomorrow in order to cast a vote for me!
Thank you for your support.

Bob Littlefieldhttp://staticapp.icpsc.com/icp/loadimage.php/mogile/576443/a46f29a875ef5524e8a6dfd5f0fe4ae7/image/png
Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post.