Friday, August 29, 2014

We did it!Mark Brnovich AZ AG Candidate

We did it!

When I got into the race for Arizona Attorney General nearly a year ago, many of the political “experts” said it was a lost cause. Statewide incumbents simply can’t be beaten in the Primary Election, the pundits said.

So, I couldn’t be prouder of what we accomplished TOGETHER this week when nearly a quarter-million fellow Arizonans joined this campaign in saying we deserve better from our Attorney General. Together, we toppled the incumbent and now march toward the General Election on November 4th.

I couldn't have done it without you. First, I want to thank my family, friends, and everyone who believed in this campaign over the course of the past 11 months. I have been truly humbled by your words of encouragement, financial donations, and – most important – votes of support. 

Our work is not done. The General Election is less than 70 days away; early voting begins October 9th, and I am facing a well-funded, liberal Democrat whose attack machine is already in motion.



My campaign is bracing for an onslaught of outside money from the likes of billionaire George Soros and ultra-leftwing groups. They want to take me down and install one of their own as Attorney General of Arizona. I need your help. 



There are many important races this election cycle, including for Governor. But the stark reality is it may not matter much who our next governor is if we don’t have an Attorney General who’ll enforce the law.

With the Obama administration running roughshod over the Constitution, suing the State of Arizona at will, and taking unprecedented executive actions that threaten our economy and border security, we can’t afford an Attorney General who’ll be a rubberstamp for the far Left.

Unlike my liberal opponent, I’ll fight back against Barack Obama. I’ll defend Arizona against the drug cartels, gang members and criminals who target our families - just as I did in my career as a state and local prosecutor.

The stakes for this election are too high to allow Democrats to seize control of the Attorney General’s Office, giving Barack Obama a direct pipeline into Arizona during the final two years of his presidency.



Since day one, my pledge to you has been to restore integrity to the Office of the Attorney General, and to fight for all Arizonans. I won't let you down.
  

Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post.