Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wow! Thank You! Linda Milhaven Scottsdale City Council


WOW!  Thank you! I am pleased and honored to have earned your overwhelming support in the primary election.  Thanks to you, I came in first in the field of eight candidates and narrowly missed being elected outright.  Thank you!

Your support is affirming and inspiring.  Friends ask me why I want to serve on City Council, given the sometimes uncivil dialogue and personal attacks.  I do it because I care.  I want to ensure that we continue to respond to the changing world around us while keeping Scottsdale special.  

Thanks to your support, I will continue to work to build a positive and prosperous future for Scottsdale.  The General Election will be equally challenging and I will count on your support November 4th.

Thank you!


Linda Milhaven
Maricopa County Republicans Has NOT received any monies to post this information,it is a courtesy post.